Tuesday, April 24, 2012

hermes

























My husband recently traveled to Beijing on business. Traveling with a bunch of female colleagues, they spent the majority of their free time shopping. I was fortunate to be gifted a rather nice fake hermes bracelet upon his return. Sadly it broke within a few wearings. I guess there is something to be said about the adage, "ain't nothing but the real thing, baby...".




Clic H bracelets, $610 each

The top one looks like the one my husband brought from Beijing. I would love a pair to stack...



Collier de Chien bracelet, $1025



 Talk about a statement.



Scarf, $410


Loving the look of these framed. They really are works of art.


Avalon blanket, $1300
Great colorway.



Birkin, ???

In my dreams.


Total: $3955 + ???

top images from pintrest



No comments:

Post a Comment