Thursday, February 2, 2012

in the pink...and orange

























If pink and red is the older, more sophisticated sister then pink and orange is the crazy, up-and-coming kid sister with personality to spare.



Frozen, photograph by Katie Baum, $60






This photograph captures the beauty of the ordinary. One may never have looked twice at this scene from the back of an ice cream truck but this photographer did. And I am so very glad.



Corded Neon bracelet, $198




This reminds me of a friendship bracelet all dressed up to go to the academy awards. LOVE!





Drum shade in Pink and Orange chevron, $65.00




Chevron is one of my favorite patterns and it always catches my eye.





Lanvin espadrille wedge sandal, $770





 Longing for spring and a beautiful locale to wear these...



Bikepath tee, $42





I love the color blocking on this tee and I think it could be dressed up with a cute pencil skirt or capri pants with heels.




British flag pillow, $110









A classic in the HOTTEST colorway.

No comments:

Post a Comment