Monday, January 30, 2012

in the pink...and red
























I love the combination of pink and red. It can be disarming in it's richness and yet beautifully balanced when done right.
With Valentine's Day just around the corner, it is popping up everywhere.



Things I didn't but today: 


Bottega Veneta hobo, $3680




 Definitely in my dreams..LOVING the braided leather detail.


Jonathan Adler sunglasses case, $40


I love Jonathan Adler. I saw him speak once and he definitely looks at the world through rose colored glasses and wishes others could, too.



Stella McCartney sandals, $1025





I saw these and GASPED. I can't get over how pretty they are and then you add the rocker acrylic heel. LOVE them!


Tieshe scarf, $175






Scarves are definitely my thing. I wear them year round and love their versatility. I can't decide what I love more about this the colorway or the tie-dye. So gorgeous.


MARC by Marc Jacobs, $520





This is bag is really ladylike and the colors are like a giant exclamation point that takes it to the next level.


Caribbean Swirl sunhat, $48




anthropologie


I love that this hat is very fashion-y and yet the colors add whimsy.


Total: "$5488"


images courtesy of pintrest

No comments:

Post a Comment