Thursday, January 26, 2012

candy girl
























With the countdown to Valentine's Day upon us my sweet tooth is awakening. Here are some candy colored baubles and such to get you in the mood...



Things I didn't buy today:

Cafe Capri, $89.50




I don't know about you but I love a good capri pant. These come in an array of colors and I am partial to the hot pink.


Monte Carlo pillow, $98.00



I adore Jonathan Adler's needlepoint pillows. I bought one of the astrological sign ones for our son, Leo. Love the modern twist on what could have been a lost art.



Danielle Earring in blue agate, $60.00



If you don't know Kendra Scott, you must. Her jewelry is customizable in a myriad of colors and at a great price point. She uses semi-precious stones like this gorgeous blue agate.



Matinee Trench, $178.00






 I LOVE this trench in a color they call "modern red" but looks like orange to me. Orange is rapidly becoming one of my go-to colors.



Gumdrop pendants in aqua, lemon and pink, $120, each





I think these are too cute. They would be great singularly or in triplicate hanging in a playroom or to add a pop of color to a more neutral decor.



Sailor Stripe Scarf, $148



I am a sucker for stripes. And in YELLOW and WHITE I am in LOVE!


Ostrich pillow, $255


Perfection. SIGH...


Krausnick necklace, $328







I am really diggin this necklace that strikes me as having a rocker/preppy vibe. Anyone else feeling it?



Total: "1330.50"

No comments:

Post a Comment