Monday, January 23, 2012

white out








 


Our first winter snow this weekend has me wanting to surround myself in all things white.
Here are a few goodies to support the cause...


Bottega Veneta clutch, $1380


I first saw Meryl Streep carrying this bag in lavender in the movie It's Complicated.
In ivory it is BEYOND.


Crystal-Clear Trinket Box, $150



I am also obsessed with all things lucite. And with crystal?!! LOVE.



RENS Sheepskin throw, $29.99


I have long coveted these reasonably priced throws for my Emeco navy kitchen chairs that prove to be a bit nippy on the backside during winter.



Georgine Heels, $235




Not exactly snow shoes but they would be dreamy for a night out on the town.




Pear and Freesia Candle, $65


I was gifted perfume in this scent for Christmas. It is the perfect combination of floral and fruity and not too overpowering.




Tibetan Goat Rug, $895



This screams pure luxury.


Today's total: "2734.99"

*images courtesy of pintrest

No comments:

Post a Comment